Participate in Crafting the Medical Affairs Strategic Summit
We are asking for YOUR opinion to craft the most educational and innovative MASS event yet! As a medical affairs professional, MSL, IIT manager, patient contact coordinator, site or sponsor, tell us:
- What challenges you are facing that can be addresed and solved with peer collaboration?
- From which experts are you looking to learn?
- Which innovative technologies and strategies are you interested in?
- Where are these fields evolving and in what manner?
Speak in a Session, Join a Panel Discussion or Deliver a Case Study!
We are currently designing the agenda and recruiting medical affairs professionals, MSLs, IIS managers, investigators and sponsors, and patient contact center directors to:
- Discuss challenges and strategic solutions faced by medical affairs professionals
- Share case studies that highlight the tactful accomplishment of clinical and commercial goals
- Examine compliant approaches to manage and relay medical information to physicians and patients
- Establish actionable solutions for IITs and research collaborations that optimize operations and streamline clinical trials
If you are interested in joining the speaking faculty, please contact Mercy Lister at email@example.com or Zohaib Sheikh at firstname.lastname@example.org.